It’s designed to work
the way your people already work
-with Microsoft business apps
and IT infrastructure
Dynamics AX is Microsoft’s ERP solution for large, complex and global enterprises. With the ability to customise and scale, AX has advanced capabilities for verticals such as retail, service, manufacturing and public sector.
Microsoft Dynamics® AX is an integrated, adaptable business management solution in the Microsoft Dynamics line that streamlines financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes. Easy to use, it works like and with familiar Microsoft software—easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, your people can work efficiently and make important business decisions with confidence.
Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you run your business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance. With a wide range of industry-specific solutions, Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers a business management solution that can meet your needs now and evolve to meet future demands.
Designed to closely match your business processes
Business solutions for a world without borders
Help people work fast and smart
- Focus on business—rather than on learning new applications—with a solution that looks and feels like a familiar Microsoft user experience.
- Work effectively with an intuitive, RoleTailored user interface and Role Centers that help employees organize, prioritize, and access tasks and information.
- Expand decision-making with business intelligence and reporting tools that help people analyze data through dashboard KPIs, Microsoft® Office Excel®, Business Analytics in Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Microsoft Office PerformancePointTM Server.
- Build strong connections with employees, customers, and partners using integrated, unified communication and collaboration tools.
Transform change into opportunity
- Grow with confidence with a service-oriented architecture, tight integration with Microsoft technologies, and Web services that enable you to easily add users, support new business models, and scale your solution for large, distributed enterprises.
- Automate supply chain collaboration and document exchange with Microsoft BizTalk® Server and the Microsoft Office system.
- Build and quickly modify ad-hoc work streams to adapt quickly to changing industry and customer demands.
- Meet highly specialized needs with Microsoft Dynamics AX industry solutions or key industry and partner add-ons.
- Choose the solution package you need today, and then add capabilities as your business grows by taking advantage of current investments in Microsoft technology and services.
- Help simplify deployments with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, a standardised, global implementation methodology and suite of tools.
Be a world-class contender
- Expand easily across borders with country-specific functionality, including capabilities for multiple languages and currencies. Help support compliance with local financial requirements for more than 36 countries.
- Unify standards and help ensure quality by centralizing processes, sharing best practices, and extending supply chain management across multiple sites and divisions.
- Manage and monitor performance across your organisation with sophisticated reporting and analysis tools.
- Combine your solution with Microsoft Business Intelligence applications to enhance the analytic capabilities critical to managing a complex business environment.
- Give people access to real-time key performance indicators (KPIs), scorecards, and data through Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Enable key decision-makers to work with critical information using PerformancePoint Server or Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server without logging into Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Stay on top of regulatory requirements
- Save time and effort with workflows that enforce and enhance controls based on specific risk and compliance scenarios.
- Help ensure consistency with standardized, repeatable processes that can reliably aggregate compliance data and monitor internal changes.
- Support customer initiatives—including “green” and RFID supply chain strategies—with capabilities that reduce manufacturing waste and promote environmental sustainability.
- Centralise and share corporate governance and compliance activities through the Compliance Center, a built-in tool for managing policies, process documents, audit trails, reports, and key risk indicators.
- Reduce the cost and uncertainty of protecting corporate compliance data by taking advantage of the powerful security features built into Microsoft Dynamics AX and other Microsoft products in your IT infrastructure.
What we offer ?
Requirements analysis and review
Dynamics AX implementations
Upgrades from prior releases of Dynamics AX
Dynamics AX Customisations
Dynamics AX reporting and dashboards
Application and user training
System administration/customisation training
What our clients say? testimonials
We are very much impressed with their professionalism, transparancy, technical expertise and sensitivity to customer needs which improved our sales revenue and made our inventory control effective. FACTS has been a wise business decision which I will not hesitate a bit to recommend.
I’m very happy with our relationship with FACTS Software, their software services continue to be of the highest quality. FACTS Software helps us integrate our best practices, systems and work culture with technology, resulting in greater productivity. FACTS Software’s engineers acknowledge our requirements with a definite deadline, which are promptly met.
FACTS solution was simply the answer to all our Hard Questions. Working with the FACTS dedicated Technology Experts was really a pleasant and memorable experience. Flexibility, Time Commitment and Highest Quality are some of FACTS cool facts.
Maximise your IT investment
Tight integration with Microsoft products and technologies and enhanced performance and scalability help improve the total cost of ownership of your IT infrastructure. The improved Web services framework makes it easy to integrate with trading partners and critical line-of-business systems. Flexible workflows based on Windows® Workfl ow Foundation help enforce internal controls, manage special circumstances, and adapt processes to new business models.