Industry-Built ERP Software
500+ Happy Customers in GCC
Designed for Middle East
Customisable to Suit Any Industry
A fully integrated ERP software system with Sales & CRM, Manufacturing, Job Costing, Inventory and Warehouse management, Accounting, Data Collection, Web Portal and more. Competitively priced and designed for Middle East Companies.
ERP Software known as Enterprise Resource Planning software can be simply defined as an idyllic system of software applications designed to meet the various operational and functional requirements of a medium and large size business. ERP software application can acts as main software system for all areas and has the capacity to make the most of efficiency, and update the flow of information throughout an organisation. No doubt, today enterprise resource solution can help organisation in integrating all of its data and processes into a single unified system.
Today, solutions that automate your organisation at a click of a mouse are available off the shelf. However, different businesses function differently. Every organisation, even if it belongs to a common industry, differs from one another in subtle-to-substantial ways. This is a business logic feature that most off-the-shelf products fail to implement.
A significant part of our services portfolio is our Customised ERP software. The solution that we chalk out for your organisation will be developed keeping in mind the entire exclusivity of your business. And what is more, you will not be required to shell out a fortune. A totally Cost Effective alternative indeed. Cost effective solutions and end-to-end development ensures that every aspect of your business process is carefully considered and accurately implemented.
Our process experts will evaluate the smallest of details and thoroughly assess each option that they draw for your organisation. We, passionately believe that the most complex solutions are the simplest to use. In order to facilitate ease of use and tight integration with the systems currently being used by your organisation, we develop solutions in affordable environments and yet employ scalable technologies.
Data migration is one of the most important activities in determining the success of an ERP implementation. Since many decisions must be made before migration, a significant amount of planning must occur. Unfortunately, data migration is the last activity before the production phase of an ERP software implementation, and therefore receives minimal attention due to time constraints.
Our Data Migration Strategy
- Identifying the data to be migrated
- Determining the timing of data migration
- Generating the data templates
- Deciding on migration related setups
- Deciding on data archiving
- A centralized framework for all business processes
- Increased operational efficiency
- Saves time and lower production, marketing and helpdesk costs
- Improved coordination among different departments
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Enables better decision making and forecasting
- Boosts business growth
- Scalable and flexible solutions for future changes
- Better inventory tracking
Designed for today’s connected world
Our ERP Software centralise the data in one place. This eliminates the problem of synchronising changes and can reduce the risk of loss of sensitive data by consolidating multiple permissions and security models into a single structure.
Get what exactly you are looking for
Every business organisation has its own uniqueness in doing business. There are handful of systems available in the software market, but these systems will never be able to deliver the exact result what you were looking for since they have a defined boundary set for the scope of operation. This is where a fully customisable ERP software has its advantages on. It can be defined based on your exact user requirements and systemise your complete business processes based on your business needs.
Invest only on what you need
When ERP software is implemented in an organisation, we need to identify whether the investment put on for its implementation is worth or not. In any ERP software, we will find lot of features available in each module, which is good if our business process has a need of it and other wise will end up paying for what we might not be using at all. The cost of a solution is calculated based on the Line of Codes (LOC) and the Man Hours.
- VAT supported billing.
- VAT related reports.
- Regular software updates.
- Consolidated Statement of Accounts for group companies with individual Trial balance or Group Trial balance.
- Weekly/Monthly/Yearly comparison reports.
- Elaborated customer age analysis reports.
- Multiple Budgets settings.
Department-wise Budgetary Control
- Enhanced grouping features helps to view the various Financial Statements different ways.
- Automated Recurring Journal Voucher Entry setup.
- Daily bank position reports to manage inflow and outflow.
- Powerful Reports to make quick decisions.
- PDC Module to manage the incoming and outward cheques.
- Enhanced Stock control with multiple units and individual conversions.
- Customer’s Last price inquiries and the sales figures.
- Enhanced Barcode Printing module.
- Quick and effective Stock taking with PDT machines.
- Complete Sales and Purchase Movement Analysis reports.
Payroll and Personnel Management
- Supports UAE labour law parameters.
- WPS & SIF File Generation as per the government rules.
- Integration with various attendance machines.
- Complex Job costing with labour hour allocation.
- Wage disbursement with accurate over time calculations.
- Job sheet for each job with complete history of transactions.
- Overhead distribution of expenses and incomes.
- Summarised glimpse of Income and the Material used.
- Reports of Labour involved for each job, sub-contracts history and other expenses incurred for each job.
- Work-in-Progress display and Deferred Revenue.
- Automated transfer to Profit & Loss Account, based on percentage of completion of the project or after the full completion of the job.
- Comparison with Estimate and Actual.
- Progressive Invoicing and Retention based invoicing methods.
- Visual display of all the Cost Accounts.
- Order based or Batch based production management.
- Bill Of Quantity generation.
- Work-In-Progress reports to understand completed verses targeted.
- Enhanced Material Consumption Calculation reports.
Fixed Assets Management
- Addition and Disposal of Assets.
- Depreciation can be effectively charged to each of the Fixed Assets.
- Quick calculation for current value of Fixed Assets.
- Period wise or rate wise scheduled calculation to set depreciation.
- Rates can be defined considering various cost components.
- Quotation retrieval from the history of transactions with a supplier.
- Supplier to Supplier Analysis.
- Procurement of the best item at the right time and at the right price.
- Enhanced Approval system in place and quick Purchase Order creation.
Customer Relation Management Module
- Enriched call login management system.
- Customer details entry forms
- Full customer communication history tracking.
- Call allocation and management for effective incident management.
- Call Status info.
What our clients say? testimonials
We are very much impressed with their professionalism, transparancy, technical expertise and sensitivity to customer needs which improved our sales revenue and made our inventory control effective. FACTS has been a wise business decision which I will not hesitate a bit to recommend.
I’m very happy with our relationship with FACTS Software, their software services continue to be of the highest quality. FACTS Software helps us integrate our best practices, systems and work culture with technology, resulting in greater productivity. FACTS Software’s engineers acknowledge our requirements with a definite deadline, which are promptly met.
FACTS solution was simply the answer to all our Hard Questions. Working with the FACTS dedicated Technology Experts was really a pleasant and memorable experience. Flexibility, Time Commitment and Highest Quality are some of FACTS cool facts.